1. How do I register a new student?
Visit the Counseling website for detailed information on registration.

2. How do I request a copy of my records?
To obtain a copy of student records either call Jane Link, the registrar at 978-264-4700 X3443 or write to the HS Registrar Office:
Attn: Registrar
36 Charter Road
Acton Ma 01720

3. How may I get a copy of my high school transcript?
To request a high school transcript please contact Jane Link, the high school registrar at 978-264-4700 ext. 3443 or email jlink@ABSchools.org. There is a $4.00 processing fee for each official transcript requested for current students. Checks should be made out to “ABRHS”.

4. How do I dismiss my student during the school day and/or call my student in sick or late?
Dismissal: Student should bring a signed note from parent/guardian to the main office with dismissal time stated by the end of 3rd period (11:00) a.m.

Emergency Dismissal: Call the main office at 978-264-4700, ext. 3403, 3404 as soon as you know your student needs to leave and we will try to have them waiting for you.

Absent:  Call In Attendance Line: Call 978-264-3323 on the day of absence when you will be absent for the entire day.  Do not use this number for early dismissals or tardiness.

Tardy or arriving late: Student should bring a signed note to the main office with reason for tardiness when he/she signs in.

5. Where can I find Attendance/Tardy Policy information?

6. Is there on campus parking for students?
Parking on campus will be available for seniors only at a cost of $200 for the year. Those seniors wishing to purchase a parking sticker may report to Room 102 N (by the gazebo entrance) during August (dates will be published in early August).    Parking stickers may also be purchased after the school year begins during school hours in Room 102N. Any incoming senior that owes a parking fine from junior year will not be issued a parking sticker until the fine is paid.   Any student without a parking sticker who is interested in parking on campus must park at the Hayward Road lower fields.

 During school hours parents and visitors are welcome to park in the designated visitor parking spaces at the high school. Please do not park in any numbered parking space as all of these spaces have been assigned to faculty and staff.

The speed limit through the parking lots and access roads to the ABRHS campus is 15 mile per hour. Please obey all speed limits and stop signs while driving on campus.

The high school campus has a specific drop off and pick up areas for parents, students, and buses. The direction of traffic flow changes in the morning and the afternoon. We ask that all visitors please follow the direction of the high school campus support staff. The campus support staff is available to answer your questions and direct you through our campus.

7. How do I add/drop a class or move up/down a level?
Students should make an appointment with their Counselor.

8. How can I get a message to my student during the school day?
We try not to interrupt classes to deliver messages.  The main office staff will email your student or in emergency situations, they will deliver a message to the classroom. You may leave items for your student to pick up in the drop-off box located outside of the school store window, located in the Main Entrance Lobby of the High School.  Items in the drop-box are not supervised and we recommend not leaving anything of value. 

9. How do I find Athletic schedules, cancellations and directions?
Click on the Athletic Dept. Website and then click on Team Schedules.

10. How do I get a work permit?

Work Permit applications are located in Counseling or download and print the form. If you download the form, please complete:  Part 1) Employment Permit Application for 14 through 17 year-olds.  Part 2) Physician Certificate of Health and Parent signature page.  Part 3) Employment Permit (Part 3 must be signed in the presence of the authorized person in the Counseling Center to have a Permit Number assigned)  Bring all completed pages to the High School Counseling Center.

11. What is the process for filling out a CORI form to volunteer at the high school?

CORI – Criminal Offense Record Investigation reports are mandatory for all parents and others who would like to volunteer. To apply for CORI approval, you must come in person to the high school main office and bring your license. It only takes 3 minutes to apply. The processing of your approval can take up to two weeks. You will only be informed if there is a problem. Please apply at the main office of the high school with either Deb Trentsch or Jeanne Potter, Monday through Friday from 7-3:00. 

If you have any questions please call Deb Trentsch at 978-264-4700 X 3403 or email dtrentsch@ABSchools.org.

12. How do I get my PowerSchool Parent Password?
In order to access your student’s schedule parents will first need to take the time to go on line to complete or edit 
your student’s emergency contact information on the PowerSchool Parent Portal (see information on setting up new account on login page of parent portal). Once your student’s emergency information and PTSO/School Permission are completed you will be able to track your student’s attendance, view historical grades and schedule via the Parent Portal. If you have problems setting up your account, please contact Jeanne Potter in the main office by email jpotter@ABSchools.org
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.